has Barclaycard Arrival™ World MasterCard® that offers birlliant benifits to travellers. Barclaycard is a memeber of the Barclay Group from the Great Britain, one of the most historical financial institutions in the world which has over 300 years of proven record. Now Barclaycard is partnering with leading U.S. companies to deliver co-branded credit cards, to better fit the need of customers in the United States.
- Earn 40,000 bonus miles if you make $3,000 or more in purchases in the first 90 days from account opening. 40,000 bonus miles equates to $400 off your next trip!
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- No mileage caps or foreign transaction fees
- Get 10% miles back when you redeem for travel (i.e. redeem 25,000 miles for travel and get 2,500 miles back)
- Use miles for a statement credit toward any airline purchase to any destination with no seat restrictions and no blackout dates
- Easily redeem your miles for statement credits toward flights, cruises, car rentals, hotels and more
- Complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro mobile travel organizer - a $49 annual value!
- Complimentary FICO® Scores as a benefit to active cardmembers. Opt-in to have instant and convenient access to FICO® Scores from your Barclaycard online account.