Barclaycard has Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard® that offers brilliant benefits to travelers. Barclaycard is a memeber of the Barclay Group from the Great Britain, one of the most historical financial institutions in the world which has over 300 years of proven record. Now Barclaycard is partnering with leading U.S. companies to deliver co-branded credit cards, to better fit the need of customers in the United States.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 90 days — that's enough to redeem for a $500 travel statement credit
- Earn 2X miles on all purchases
- Redeem for travel or cash back statement credits, gift cards and merchandise. Redemption values vary
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
- No foreign transaction fees on anything you buy while in another country
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on Balance Transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply, 16.24%, 20.24% or 23.24%, based on your creditworthiness. Please note, there is a fee for balance transfers